Round-Line Timber Fascia Suspension Clips
|1,000-99,999 100,000-499,999 500,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.2 US $0.1 US $0.09|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Carton/Wooden Case/as Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Fascia clip-1
- Processing Type: Shaping Metal
- Mould: Simple Single Process Dies
- Fine Blanking: Open
- Industry: Metal Stamping Parts
- Various Surface Finish Is Available.: Good Price and Good Quality.
- More Type Is Optional.: Fast Lead Time.
- Specification: BV
- Type: Cold Stamping
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Surface Processing: Polishing
- Process: Separation Process
- Tolerances: 0.2mm
- Small Orders Are Acceptable.: OEM/ODM Is Acceptable.
- Trademark: Tangen
- Origin: Qingdao, China
|Material||Carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, zinc/aluminum alloy etc|
|Surface treatment||Galvanized, zinc plating, powder coating, electroplate.|
|Application||Construction parts, furniture hardware, electronic hardware, machinery parts, artware|
|Tooling room||Yes, mould was made by ourselves.|
|Machinery capability||Hydraulic press machine, cold chamber machine, machining center, the machines for bending, grinding, milling, drilling, welding, polishing, shot blasting machine.|
|Packing||Film/Carton/Plywood box, or according to customer's requirement.|
We has been specialized in metal stampings, die casting manufacturing for more than decades of years. Our plant is not very big, but just because of the simple organization makes us high efficiency and low cost.
The predecessor of Tangen is a tooling room established by Mr. Sui in 1998. The founder of Tangen, Mr. Sui had worked in agriculture machine spare parts plants before that as senior technician. This makes Tangen destined to be an enterprise with good technology background.
As the expansion of mould making business, Tangen realized that it is a big advantage for metal processing manufacturers in the control both of final product quality and cost. Tangen began to set foot in metal stamping in 2001.
2003, Tangen exported its oem stamping parts to South Korea. Tangen was approved and accepted by more and more overseas partners.
2012, Tangen became the major approval supplier of Australia CP in China. In local construction metal parts market, more and more products are coming from MADE-IN-TANGEN.
Now, we have became an experienced team in metal stamping, die casting.
l Factory Information:
1. Our plant: 2000 square meters
2. Employee: 22
3. Tooling workshop: 1
4. Facility: Hydraulic punching machine/cold chamber machine/plate shear/bending machine /welding machine/wire electrical discharging machine/CNC machine center etc
5. Yearly sales revenue: about USD200.
6. Export trading experience: 12 years
1. Personal approach towards customers. You are not just a job number, you are a Tangen customer. The individual attention you receive from our highly trained staff is unparalleled in the industry.
2. Attention to Detail. Every quote we send out and every product we made is reviewed by a project specialist and a knowledgeable manager, not simply run through an estimating or design computer. This personal attention, in conjunction with our profession, is what sets us apart from the rest of the field.
3. Competitive pricing. Our plant maybe not huge. Our office possibly is not gorgeous. But we have experienced engineers,well trained technicians and hearts full of responsibility. We run a highly efficient company. We have been always looking for ways to produce a better product at a lower price.
4. Experience. With around 20 years of experience in the metal processing industry, our knowledgeable team has stood the test of time. We have mastered the art of tooling and fabricating quality product.